I AM BACK!!!!!

IMaybe not quite yet
Ndamukong Suh's Sack List
Keep track of which quarterbacks Suh has faced and which ones he has taken down.

Are you looking for equipment for football? Look no further because Sports Unlimited has everything you need at great prices. Check them out.

7/7/11

I Need Detroit Lions Football

I do not know how I can put it any other way but to simply say..."I need Detroit Lions Football ... BADLY!"

Two weeks ago, my car started having problems. The mechanic told me it was internal and the engine I have is a pain to work on. He said it was not worth my time to fix it. That I should drive it until it dies and in the mean time, look for a new car. Last week, it got a lot worse. I now drive it to and from work every day, wondering each trip if it would be the trip I was left stranded. It now stalls several times during each trip. I have no extra money in the bank and cannot afford a car payment.

Over the weekend, I watched in astonishment as the jury of the Casey Anthony trial read off a verdict of not guilty because they do not understand the difference between "Beyond a REASONABLE doubt", and "With no possible doubt whatsoever"! Could it have been an accidental death? Sure, if you want to accept that they decided to make an accident look like a murder. Maybe if you want to believe that parents and grandparents who loved the little girl could just toss the body in a swamp. Perhaps if you want to believe that she was a good mother but cared so little that her daughter died, that she went out and rented movies with her boyfriend that same night and was laughing and joking. Could it have been an accident? Yes it was possible by a stretch of the imagination. But it was not a REASONABLE theory by ANY stretch of any imagination. She had to be proven guilty beyond a REASONABLE doubt. Not beyond any possible chance!

Dealing with the car problems that are quickly becoming an emergency, and being disgusted with a child killer being found not guilty, I am dealing with many other more personal problems that weigh on my heart just as much as those two problems if not more so. I need an outlet! And my outlet is not there!!!!

I cant get my mind off of my problems by reading or writing good articles about the Lions because frankly, Nothing is happening with the Lions!

I need my Lions football to come back! I need to have my debates on if Stafford will stay healthy or if he looks better or worse than he did before getting hurt last year. I need to see LeShoure and Frailey playing against NFL caliber players to see if I think they will be able to play at the next level. I need to open up Mlive and find new Lions articles to read. I need to see Suh slapping quarterbacks around like redheaded step-children!

Owners, players and lawyers, I have a message for you.... For Gods sake, stop bickering and get a new CBA together and get back to work already! Don't you know what you are doing to the fans? While you argue back and forth, people like me have to sit here twiddling our thumbs and worry over our problems like a dog gnawing on a bone. We fans have to dwell on our misfortunes, going over all of the dead end possibilities without finding an answer, over and over and over until we are ready to snap! People are going to be found crouched down in corners, a strand of saliva swinging from their bottom lip, while mumbling something unintelligible and rocking back and forth. Why? Because they don't have football to take their minds off of their problems! All because you guys cant stop arguing and come up with a CBA that meets some common agreement.

I have to listen to my wife watching the TV, the volume turned up as the lawyers complain over and over how shocked they are that Casey was found innocent. Why? Because I don't have any real football news to fill my head with! I have to listen to Sports talk radio go on about crap that I don't care anything about, every day! Why? Because nothing is happening in Football! People are forced to read messed up pieces of #$% articles like this one! Why? Because there is nothing worthwhile to write about in Football right now!!!!!
.....
(We at the Detroit Lions Observer apologize for the low quality of this article. We would like you to know that the columnist is indeed sedated and doing much better now. He is even smiling and pointing at the pretty lights. Hopefully he will be back with us soon and more importantly, hopefully he will be up to writing with a little more professionalism. God Bless you all and Lord let their be Football soon.)
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment