NOTE***

Working a lot of hours every week just to survive, I have little time to spare for my blogs. So I have had to make some decisions as to what I will keep up with and what I will relax on. With the lack of readers I have on this blog, it just does not make sense to continue to put time into writing the articles, keeping the schedule up to date and so on.

I have decided to put more time into finishing my books with the hopes that they will be a source of supplemental income

I apologize to those few who actually read my articles. I hope you will understand. I will continue to write articles now and then, but I will no longer keep up with every game.

My FANTASY BOOKS

The Demon Siege Trilogy

Authors Page
Twitter: @K_J_Ester

(Book-1) Hell in a Storm
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords
Kobo

(Book-2) Descent of Darkness
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords
Kobo

If you are not interested, I would still ask you to spread word about my book. Please leave a link to my Author's Page in your Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks!
Ndamukong Suh's Sack List
Keep track of which quarterbacks Suh has faced and which ones he has taken down.

Are you looking for equipment for football? Look no further because Sports Unlimited has everything you need at great prices. Check them out.

Lions Team Rankings

OFFENSE . . . . . . . . . . . .DEFENSE
. . . . . . .2011 . 2010 . . . . . .
. . . .2011 . 2010
Points . . . .(xx) .(xx) . Points . .
. . . (xx) .(xx)
Total Yards . (xx) .(xx) . Total Yards
. . .(xx). (xx)
Pass Yards. . (xx) .(xx) . Pass Yards .
. . (xx) .(xx)
Rush Yards . .(xx). (xx). .Rush Yards.
. . .(xx) .(xx)
QB Sacks . . .(xx) .(xx). .QB Sacks . .
. . (xx) .(xx)
Interceptions (xx) .(xx) . Interceptions
. .(xx) .(xx)
Fumbles Lost. (xx) .(xx) . Forced Fumbles
. (xx) .(xx)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Fumble recovery
.(xx) .(xx)

8/20/09

Safety Daniel Bullocks Out for Season

Bullocks hurt his knee and missed the entire 2007 season. He came back in 2008 and recorded 121 tackles. Now he will be out again after injuring the same knee that was hurt in 2007.

The Lions just became a little more thin at safety and I have to believe this could push efforts to turn Anthony Henry into a safety. The problem is the Lions dont have anyone better than Hanry to play cornerback.

No comments:

Post a Comment